When will April MCAT scores be released?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cykato

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
April Mcat'ers, do you know when our scores will be released? I heard around the second week of June, anyone heard differently?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, i just thew up in my mouth a lil' bit after remembering that the scores are coming back. uggh.... :barf:

Medikit said:
Like one more month, be patient and enjoy your life until then

I just discovered the jaw-dropping, beatiful joy that is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (video game for PC). I can easily say that I will be playing this game for a solid week or two, will beat it, and then go watch the new 3rd episode to celebrate my new-found virtual Jedi powers.

Heh just abiding the time. Between the application, finishing my personal statement, and playing this game it seems to me like I'll be happily occupied until June :D Then it's all downhill from there

On another note: It is sooooo good to be done with class. Sorry, I dont mean to rub it in the faces of people who are still stuck with finals (or however that bizarre quarterly system is set up.) I am quite stricken with illness so I'm really lucky I dont have to study. It's sorta funny, once my body recognized that it would be alright to get sick, bam! It just totally gave out. :oops:

crazy_cavalier said:
I just discovered the jaw-dropping, beatiful joy that is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (video game for PC). I can easily say that I will be playing this game for a solid week or two, will beat it, and then go watch the new 3rd episode to celebrate my new-found virtual Jedi powers.

Heh just abiding the time. Between the application, finishing my personal statement, and playing this game it seems to me like I'll be happily occupied until June :D Then it's all downhill from there

On another note: It is sooooo good to be done with class. Sorry, I dont mean to rub it in the faces of people who are still stuck with finals (or however that bizarre quarterly system is set up.) I am quite stricken with illness so I'm really lucky I dont have to study. It's sorta funny, once my body recognized that it would be alright to get sick, bam! It just totally gave out. :oops:

awwww, poor thing. congrats on making it through a hellish semester.

i feel ya though -- those of us in the south are definitely lucky enough to be out of class! have fun with your game. i'm trying to begin research for an english honors project, while successfully procrastinating the AMCAS :thumbdown:

enjoy your time off!

wetlightning said:

i feel ya though -- those of us in the south are definitely lucky enough to be out of class! have fun with your game. i'm trying to begin research for an english honors project, while successfully procrastinating the AMCAS :thumbdown:

enjoy your time off!

hey thanks! :) I'm feeling a tad bit better, but apparently I got my mom sick :(

Good luck on your honors project! And have a great summer, dude.

HAHAHA, I know what you all mean, but just hang in there.

I'm sure many of you will not need to retake the test. I mean just look at posters like psycho doc, during the fall of last year after the August MCAT. And there were others like him, whom were really really afraid. However, it worked out for most people. So just hold on tight and be patient. I know last year, I used to count the days down. This time, I come on here and chat, but I'm not counting down obssessively, because what is done is done. We can only hope that it will be up to par.

wetlightning said:

enjoy your time off!

cool, i just started on a research project as well at the hospital, now that classes are over...
So, now, it's research and just enjoy summer while I wait for these MCAT scores, wow I really hope I did alright :smuggrin: