When will Pharmcas calculate GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinav

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my application on August 6, Pharmcas has already received my transcript and coursework.
I'm wondering if anyone already had their gpa calculated and how long was the process.. Does it take 5 weeks like they say??

Members don't see this ad.

that's not good news for me... I submitted my application last Friday and they just received my transcripts yesterday. Guess it will take a while.
And answering your question, it seems weird they are taking so long for your app, lots of people were mentioning that it took them around 1 week or less to get their GPA calculated. You should wait a few more days and call them on Monday to see what's taking so long :)

Yea I emailed them and will call them tomorrow.
So most people get theirs calculated in a week?

Members don't see this ad :)
it only took me a week but i applied super early. maybe as time goes on (and they receive more and more apps) it will take longer

it only took me a week but i applied super early. maybe as time goes on (and they receive more and more apps) it will take longer

For me, I applied right on the deadline and PharmCAS took the full 5-6 wks to verify my transcripts which was a great pain waiting and waiting. Although I interviewed early even before PharmCAS could verify my transcripts, the school that interviewed me did not make a decision until PharmCAS finished the verification and updated my PharmCAS application.

the key is early like @athin001 said above. Do not ever make mistakes to be late in anything. It pays to be early !! :)

Well August 6 is not that late. . Thought everything will be done by now

Well August 6 is not that late. . Thought everything will be done by now

but what have you seen ?? obviously, you were later than the others :)

I have seen everything to be completed, except GPA.. It doesn't matter I'll just call them tomorrow

It took them ~1 hr for them to calculate my GPA, after all the transcript received

That's weird I guess it just depends for different people and if what you inputted into pharmCAS was accurate to the transcripts. My whole application was finished 8/13 and GPA verified 8/19.

I submitted on 8/4 and mine was calculated 2 days later... you should call them.

I called.. the lady said my GPA is in line along with others to be calculated. Should be ready in about a week

I called.. the lady said my GPA is in line along with others to be calculated. Should be ready in about a week
wow? another week, that sucks :( I guess things got busier after they received the scores from the July PCAT. Tough luck for the people that sent their app after that lol.... (including me :p)

wow? another week, that sucks :( I guess things got busier after they received the scores from the July PCAT. Tough luck for the people that sent their app after that lol.... (including me :p)

plenty of people here still want to turn in their apps later... somebody gonna to get a hurt real bad.... ;) lol jk

Reactions: 1 user
Well since I also emailed them last night and called today, and emailed again. I just received an email that my GPA is calculated and verified!
yay!

If you dont get yours verified -- I suggest you contact them through email several times. Because when I called the lady said it will take another week. But the person handling my email said he will verify it today for me. Now it's verified :)