when will pharmcas receive July PCAT score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

owlbright

Chubbic Bowman
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took PCAT on July 17th and so far PharmCAS still have not got it. Is that normal? Should I request it to be sent again?

Members don't see this ad.

Normal. Takes a month like it says...

Usually a month like blueheron said but sometimes it takes more than a month. If its urgent just call pearson and they'll answer your question with more precision.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! I was debating upon early decision if all the scores would be in by the Sept 2nd. PharmCAS shows my transcripts have been received but no GPAs calculated so far, nor did PCAT score show up. Will the school I applied to see all of it by Sept 2nd?

Thanks! I was debating upon early decision if all the scores would be in by the Sept 2nd. PharmCAS shows my transcripts have been received but no GPAs calculated so far, nor did PCAT score show up. Will the school I applied to see all of it by Sept 2nd?
For your GPA to be calculated you need to e-submit your application first. You will definitely get your PCAT scores before Sept. 2. But if you are in a hurry you can just submit our application now and once the PCAT is sent to PharmCAS, they will update your schools.

Reactions: 1 users