When will the July 3rd results come out...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ppgmd2010

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is ton of confusion as to if they will be out this Wed or on the 30th. If anyone can provide some insight, it will be much appreciated....thanks

Members don't see this ad.

From what I've heard from classmates, you'll get an email that tells you to check the nbme website. Also, a classmate that took step1 on june 30th, got the score back on friday july 18th, so maybe we'll have to wait till next wed (july 23rd?), but this is just a guess

from what i've heard, NBME only gives out scores on wednesdays. i took my step 1 on june 28th but haven't heard a peep. that's weird that your classmate got her score on july 18th, didn't know they gave out scores on random days. does anyone know for sure how it works? thanks!

Wow, that is odd...normally the scores are released on Wed. but I hope they are out this Wed so I can get on with things. I am losing my mind sitting around waiting and feeling in limbo.

Members don't see this ad :)
Speaking from what people said from last year...they received their scores on any given day of the week, not just Wednesdays...but perhaps it changed this year.

Last edited:
It would be good to know if this is indeed true because then alot of us can know what the real deal is regarding the score release.