When will we get our scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

katy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the April MCAT, wow, anyhow does anyone know how long it takes to receive your scores. I have heard six to eight weeks??

Members don't see this ad.

That's what I hear, too. One person said his took 62 days. That puts the day we receive our scores on the same day AAMCAS starts taking applications. :)

Good luck, I hope you (and I) did well :)

The proctors at my exam room stated that it ws 4 weeks. I know this has to be wrong though. I've always heard it was 6-8 weeks. That's what they say in the MCAT manual from AAMC also.

I hate waiting....

later

Members don't see this ad :)
it takes more like 8 weeks, at least it did for me and everyone else I knew who took it last august. Got scores around the 20th of October, 2 months after the test. So expect them around the 20th of June. good luck

Same for me, eight weeks on the nose. It sucked.

60 days from the time taken. Give or take one day. I got mine on day 60 exactly!!

Ditto. They start mailing out scores on the 58th day, and finish mailing them over a 4 day time span. So expect your scores anywhere from 59-64 days. Basically, just when you've forgotten about the test, the scores come.

It takes 8 wks. They just say 6-8 weeks to stress you out and make you check the mailbox compulsively for two...

It took 65 days for me. August 2000 MCAT.

That's funny. I already got my scores.

I got mine last week, and I was wondering, is it normal to get two 15's and one 14? I feel terrible about my low score in BS. Will it keep me out of med school, or do you think adcoms might overlook my subtle failure? ;)

jamier2,
last year I applied with a 45T and they told me that they won't admit me unless I took it again to prove I could repeat my score.

Originally posted by Schoolboy:
•jamier2,
last year I applied with a 45T and they told me that they won't admit me unless I took it again to prove I could repeat my score.•

If I have to retake it, it will mean I'll have to spend ANOTHER week and a half studying for this thing. I guess that ain't so bad, but I hate to waste the time.