WHEN you get in - what are you doing to celebrate?! :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TexanGal

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Because I know you will get in! :luck:

So what's the plan? I need some ideas.

And, if you're planning on doing anything illegal... don't mention it here PLEASE! Don't be that idiot.

As for me, you ask? I'm going to be an old man and kick it with a cigar on my balcony with my best friend.

Good luck everyone! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Run in a circle screaming.

Then call my dad.

Then do this the rest of the day, literally::banana:

Unfortunately I am not in this cycle...but 'tis fun to think about.

i have around 15 bottles of alcohol and cigar... i hate smoking, but ill smoke it tomorrow night :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be able to celebrate for a few minutes, then I have to get back to studying for finals :(.

I'm going to wait until my last final to celebrate...but honestly, I don't know how I'm going to keep myself together if I get an acceptance - I'll probably be on an adrenaline rush after the news :p.

The celebration will be short-lived because I'll have to get back to studying, but if I get good news on Wednesday I'm hoping to at least be able to go out for guacamole and a margarita:xf:!

I'm ordering something yummy for lunch instead of making myself something like usual. Although, I am doing that whether I get accepted on December 1st or not. It's either going to be in celebration or as consolation...

im going to freak out for a few minutes with some fist pumping and screaming, much like after my dats.

im going to call my bff and scream at her a bit. this will be followed by a stop to the liquor store for some vodka, and a few bottles of good red. pre party over there, call my study group and tell them to come over, then spend the rest of the night going nuts in an alcohol induced frenzy.

my family i wont tell till i go home in mid december. im going to be like lets go to dinner. then im going to show my hopefully multiple acceptances to them throughout din. oh wait u got into your state school, grats! please pass the potatoes. oh ****, you got into midwestern>? omg. yes works going fine how is the weather? what what columbia said yes? i guess having bad breath isnt an obstacle anymore.

but what will prolly happen is i dont get accepted, and then skip the country in shame as Ive banked on it this year. fml

Post of the day..! haha

im going to freak out for a few minutes with some fist pumping and screaming, much like after my dats.

im going to call my bff and scream at her a bit. this will be followed by a stop to the liquor store for some vodka, and a few bottles of good red. pre party over there, call my study group and tell them to come over, then spend the rest of the night going nuts in an alcohol induced frenzy.

my family i wont tell till i go home in mid december. im going to be like lets go to dinner. then im going to show my hopefully multiple acceptances to them throughout din. oh wait u got into your state school, grats! please pass the potatoes. oh ****, you got into midwestern>? omg. yes works going fine how is the weather? what what columbia said yes? i guess having bad breath isnt an obstacle anymore.

but what will prolly happen is i dont get accepted, and then skip the country in shame as Ive banked on it this year. fml

I'm going to Disneyworld!
little%20mickey%20mouse.gif

keep studying as I have an exam on the 1st

postpone studying for the rest of the day...light Hanukkah candles and eat some of my mom's fabulous latkes, then go out to the clubs with my girls!!:D

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview the next day, so I will be doing absolutely nothing. :(

i am so going out of country :p :D

if not then going no where :mad: lol

I dunno, haven't thought that far ahead... it's weird, but all of the sudden it's almost here. It seemed like this week would never come! Anyway... probably just have some champagne with my wife when I get home!

if i get in, just sip the sizzurp. if i don't get in, just sip the sizzurp.

update my facebook status.

hahaha just kidding. or am i...?...

i will email friends, family and professors. :)

I will let my family know and then sleep in till classes start in the fall/

Last edited:
Because I know you will get in! :luck:

So what's the plan? I need some ideas.

And, if you're planning on doing anything illegal... don't mention it here PLEASE! Don't be that idiot.

As for me, you ask? I'm going to be an old man and kick it with a cigar on my balcony with my best friend.

Good luck everyone! :)

I WANNA BE THAT IDIOT :rofl:

I will role up a fatty!
anyone else?:cool:

Last edited:
Oh gosh. You guys kill me. -.-

Lol @ snaggletoof. You and me both.

Heh man, am I missing a tooth?

Aww you guys make me smile!

I'd probably do something daring...get a piercing?

"He's a dentist... If someone has a heart attack, you should still call 911..."

take my gf out to a nice dinner, pop open a bottle of henny, light a cigar and call it a GOOD day while dancing circles in my head :D

i'll be sleeping a nightmare-free sleep, which I haven't had for over 2 weeks now, usually with the same "OH SHIZZ I GOT REJECTED!" nightmare

probably pour a bottle of Guinness as well and enjoy that dark, beautiful, creamy, rich, flavorful beverage

take my gf out to a nice dinner, pop open a bottle of henny, light a cigar and call it a GOOD day while dancing circles in my head :D

:thumbup:

EXACTLY what I had in mind. Cheers to all the other V.S.O.P players out there. Since you have great taste in drinks, do you have a cigar you would recommend?

Well, I have a cigar that I picked up when I did a volunteer mission trip to Costa Rica, so no help in that department. But I will be going on a barcrawl that night, to drink excessively in celebration!!!!! (hopefully not depression :()

Poppin' a bottle of Cava I bought in Barca this summer :D

Well, I have a cigar that I picked up when I did a volunteer mission trip to Costa Rica, so no help in that department. But I will be going on a barcrawl that night, to drink excessively in celebration!!!!! (hopefully not depression :()

small world... ive got a bottle of the Henny ready along with a cuban as well :D

I am too excited thinking about this right now that I can't sleep. I hope I am not setting myself for major disappointment.

That said...I would buy you all a drink!

I am too excited thinking about this right now that I can't sleep. I hope I am not setting myself for major disappointment.

Amen! Geez. I have been in bed for 2 hours now and every 30 minutes when I can't sleep, I find myself back on my iPhone.. On the forums.
Wishing and praying in-between.

i'm constantly on my laptop, blackberry, itouch, etc... check SDN reading these funny threads...
y'all are making me more excited and nervous....
c'mon...............please bring good news ( before my night final dec 1st!! haven't even begun to really study for it too.... :/

OMG. cant believe its about that time! I would thank everyone who has helped me in this journey and then clean my room and then Vegas babayyy! Rooms are on sale!

If I get in, I'll probably be on this forum more than I already am. I don't think its very healthy to be in front of a screen this often.....but still, I'd be really really excited to find out who some of my peers are before starting in September. I'd probably also start looking into housing and planning for how I'm going to pay for dental school hahaha. Man, I can't stay off this forum. Maybe I oughta get some therapy too.

I woke up around 4 am and couldn't go back to sleep until like 5 am last night.. it was horrible. I thought this would happen tomorrow night instead! :D