WHEN you get in - what are you doing to celebrate?! :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm going to Disneyworld!
little%20mickey%20mouse.gif

Me too actually. I leave tomorrow morning early. Yes ill be on a plane at 6am and wont be able to check right away lol.

Members don't see this ad.

I will probably just start making out with whoever is sitting/standing next to me. Haha, good thing I don't live near my family.

I'm gonna charge my credit card up the ying yang and throw the most awesome party that Western Washington University has ever seen, then regret it the next morning. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Go and eat a free dinner at my girlfriend's parent's restaurant followed by return of the king on the big screen accompanied by alcohol.

Have a huge family dinner, and go on a last vacation (for at least 4 years) somewhere overseas and outside of the US. :xf: I hope:xf:

To be honest I think I may just break down an cry! well actually I will probably cry either way.... I want nothing more than this and god knows it! My life has been on hold and in the hands of the admissions committee for the past 4 years BUT i hope I hear some good news by tomorrow....:soexcited:

If i don't hear good news then I may just take a trip to that tall building in downtown :eek: :scared:

And, if you're planning on doing anything illegal... don't mention it here PLEASE! Don't be that idiot.

As for me, you ask? I'm going to be an old man and kick it with a cigar on my balcony with my best friend.

Good luck everyone! :)

A cigar.... hum... ;)

To be honest I think I may just break down an cry! well actually I will probably cry either way.... I want nothing more than this and god knows it! My life has been on hold and in the hands of the admissions committee for the past 4 years BUT i hope I hear some good news by tomorrow....:soexcited:

Im with you on this one! This has been such a huge emotional challenge for me regardless of the end result.

Either tears of joy or tears of saddness will be running down my face tomorrow. There's no doubt about that....

Anyone want to Four Loko and Churchill cigar? way classier than v.s.o.p.

then study for finals...

Anyone want to Four Loko and Churchill cigar? way classier than v.s.o.p.

then study for finals...

Isn't Four Loko like... almost banned everywhere? Haha. It sounds like the most unappealing drink ever if you ask me.

Im with you on this one! This has been such a huge emotional challenge for me regardless of the end result.

Either tears of joy or tears of saddness will be running down my face tomorrow. There's no doubt about that....

Izzie. Your avatar? Rocks! Haha

Isn't Four Loko like... almost banned everywhere? Haha. It sounds like the most unappealing drink ever if you ask me.

Actually Four Loko is currently only banned in these states: NY, WA, OR, MI and OK.

So if you're in the other 45 states plus territories, you're good!

Actually Four Loko is currently only banned in these states: NY, WA, OR, MI and OK.

So if you're in the other 45 states plus territories, you're good!

I just bought some the other night here in Colorado! :p