When you receive your scores....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OneStrongBro

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't forget that you can have it hand graded for extra money. This service is only good for the first 8 weeks after you get your MCAT scores.

I had a friend that scored a 10V, 9P, S, and 3B. I am convinced it was a scantron mistake on BS, since he had to erase blocks of answers. Unfortunately, he found out about regrade too late.

Take home message, if something is off the wall on the MCAT score, the computer might be misreading your erased marks.

GET IT REGRADED by HAND. In fact, they will allow you to be present when they HANDGRADE it.

Hey, this would end the mystery of experimental section after all.
If he handgrades and tells you that you got 54/77 thus you have a 10, then there must not be an experimental section.

I wonder if someone on here will be willing to be an experimental guinea pig to get it handgraded and be present for the grading.

Just a few thoughts...

Good Luck on your scores!!!

Members don't see this ad.

dont bother, i did it last april cause i was convinved my verbal was a mistake. SO i paid and no changes. I later talked to the person when i called to see if they had changed it and they said they have never ended up changing a score, rather people often mis number htings, or they are off by oen buble so it throws their whole thing off etc. Either way they have never changed a score.. so not likely happening!

Man, I would love to be there when they handgrade it.

I can write an EXPOSE on the MCAT as a book. I am convinced the DIEHARD premeds will galvanize it on the NYTIMES best seller list.