Where are all the 07's going?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

densmore22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it's early yet, but match time is just around the corner (I think). Most know already where they're going and I'm just curious where's everybody going? Don't be modest, if you got a top program, be proud :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I think this might be a post that doesn't get a whole lot of answers until March 12th ;)

I know I probably will be checking back to find out, though...

Yeah, you're probably right, I had insomnia last night and was looking for ways to entertain myself. Oh well.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know it's early yet, but match time is just around the corner (I think). Most know already where they're going and I'm just curious where's everybody going? Don't be modest, if you got a top program, be proud :thumbup:

Hopefully somewhere good! We'll know in about two weeks (March 13).

I'm there!

how's the studying going?

I plan to study my _ss off this week. Luckily we fought for the week off and won.:thumbup:

We won that battle but we are totally still losing the war. :laugh: :eek: :confused:

My family has asked me if I am confident about the boards, I explain to them that it is not possible since I am not sure what will even be on the boards.:confused:

how's the studying going?

I plan to study my _ss off this week. Luckily we fought for the week off and won.:thumbup:

We won that battle but we are totally still losing the war. :laugh: :eek: :confused:

My family has asked me if I am confident about the boards, I explain to them that it is not possible since I am not sure what will even be on the boards.:confused:

Studying is going OK. It will be a big 6 days for most of us. We take boards next Wednesday and then the match the Tuesday after.

Studying is going OK. It will be a big 6 days for most of us. We take boards next Wednesday and then the match the Tuesday after.

As it turns out we lost that battle too. I was a slave in the clinic at lincoln hospital today. there goes studying hard for a week.

We are off the 2 days before the boards though.:D

not anymore were not, lets get ready to Scramble (hopefully not though)

not anymore were not, lets get ready to Scramble (hopefully not though)

that topic had been closed!:laugh:

anywho - yeah that blew today. I did nothing all morning but at least the school thought they were teaching me something by making me show up.

who are you?