Where are my future Arizona classmates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wow, I found this thread on page 6! It's been a while without any posts so I thought I would bring it back to life. Also for anyone who is interested there will be a group of incoming ASDOH students getting together this Friday for dinner. Anyone who is interested can respond to this post, or the other one floating around on SDN, so I can get a count of who wants in! Talk you all soon.

Rob

Members don't see this ad.

Lostinbul said:
Wow, I found this thread on page 6! It's been a while without any posts so I thought I would bring it back to life. Also for anyone who is interested there will be a group of incoming ASDOH students getting together this Friday for dinner. Anyone who is interested can respond to this post, or the other one floating around on SDN, so I can get a count of who wants in! Talk you all soon.

Rob

Hi guys,

I'm still an ASDOH wannabe so I don't get to go to dinner with you all. :( However, I am on the waitlist and just in case (hopefully!) I get in, I'm trying to do some research for housing. It would be short notice moving across the country so I'm trying to think ahead. So, could any of you that are renting or buying houses let me know what you've found and where? I visited recently and looked around Gilbert but didn't get down to Queen Creek which seems like an option. I need a house versus an apartment (pets and all) so any info you've gained would be helpful.

Have fun this weekend; I wish I was going! This must be an exciting time for everyone!

luvabully said:
Hi guys,

I'm still an ASDOH wannabe so I don't get to go to dinner with you all. :( However, I am on the waitlist and just in case (hopefully!) I get in, I'm trying to do some research for housing. It would be short notice moving across the country so I'm trying to think ahead. So, could any of you that are renting or buying houses let me know what you've found and where? I visited recently and looked around Gilbert but didn't get down to Queen Creek which seems like an option. I need a house versus an apartment (pets and all) so any info you've gained would be helpful.

Have fun this weekend; I wish I was going! This must be an exciting time for everyone!

Wow I can see there are lots of cool people attending ASDOH. I will probably head down there too. I am from Cali, female and 21..so It is a huge transition for me specially living in nice weather of Cali. I was thinking to make my dad to buy a house in AZ ( 2bd, 2 bath)so I can rent a bedroom and instead of renting..what do you guys think...what is the average housing for 2bd in a nice area!

Also the people who are getting together this weekend, if they can share with us the housing options and which complexes are cheaper and close to school I really appreciate it.

See you all in fall..I hope you get into Luvabully..

Members don't see this ad :)
mahya said:
Wow I can see there are lots of cool people attending ASDOH. I will probably head down there too. I am from Cali, female and 21..so It is a huge transition for me specially living in nice weather of Cali. I was thinking to make my dad to buy a house in AZ ( 2bd, 2 bath)so I can rent a bedroom and instead of renting..what do you guys think...what is the average housing for 2bd in a nice area!

Also the people who are getting together this weekend, if they can share with us the housing options and which complexes are cheaper and close to school I really appreciate it.

See you all in fall..I hope you get into Luvabully..

My wife and I will be checking out housing this whole weekend so, I'll make sure to keep you all informed on what I find, and what I think is a good deal. We are mainly looking at renting, so as far as buying a home is concerned we might not come back with all that much information.

Best of luck to you Luvabully as well. :thumbup:

Lostinbul said:
My wife and I will be checking out housing this whole weekend so, I'll make sure to keep you all informed on what I find, and what I think is a good deal. We are mainly looking at renting, so as far as buying a home is concerned we might not come back with all that much information.

Best of luck to you Luvabully as well. :thumbup:

Hey Rob I will be around this weekend working on the house. Dinner on Friday sounds good but I still have to check with the wife to see if we have any current plans. Maybe we should check with Gavin to see if he is avalible that night as well so he can give us the straight dope on everything.

klfb80 said:
Hey Rob I will be around this weekend working on the house. Dinner on Friday sounds good but I still have to check with the wife to see if we have any current plans. Maybe we should check with Gavin to see if he is avalible that night as well so he can give us the straight dope on everything.

Kevin,
I already talked to Gavin and he's going to be there as well. Let me know what you and your wife's plans are and if that works out great for you guys on Friday then we can all meet up for dinner, if not, then let me know when and we'll plan something else with you guys.
Rob