Where are my UPENN buddies? I need some help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zackscoot

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone went to UPenn for undergrad? how did they convert your course unit to semester hours??? did they just multiply everything by 3??? Because most of the other schools, classes like bio 101 with lab are 4 credit instead of 4.5 credit...

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone went to UPenn for undergrad? how did they convert your course unit to semester hours??? did they just multiply everything by 3??? Because most of the other schools, classes like bio 101 with lab are 4 credit instead of 4.5 credit...

wait...not to be mean...but didn't you ask this question already!

My friend took Bio221 and a host of other courses...he said they converted his 1 cred course to 3 cred and 1.5 cred to 4 cred

good luck!

wait...not to be mean...but didn't you ask this question already!

My friend took Bio221 and a host of other courses...he said they converted his 1 cred course to 3 cred and 1.5 cred to 4 cred

good luck!

No apparently i just got verified today and they converted all of my 1.5 credits courses into 4.5 credits... and all my 0.5 credit lab courses into 1.5 credits...

Members don't see this ad :)
i went to penn and am starting med school next week. you enter the credits in like it says on your transcript and then amcas makes 1 cu into 3 hours and 1.5 cu into 4.5 hours.

I'm at Penn and my 1 cu classes got converted to 3 hrs and .5 cu to 1.5, so they just multiplied by 3.