where are the easy girls at?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ballsin2win

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so I've narrowed down my decision but I need help to finalize it. Which school has the easier ladiez? Penn, NYU, Columbia, BU or Tufts?

Any help would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

lol =p

If I have to guess... my guess would be NYU and Tufts.
Also you might have to check out the undergrad campus. Tell them you're a dentist and hit those pre-health freshmen girls who will switch out to econ the following semester/quarter.

Ok so I've narrowed down my decision but I need help to finalize it. Which school has the easier ladiez? Penn, NYU, Columbia, BU or Tufts?

Any help would be appreciated.

Wow. Just wow. And you want to be a dentist? I sincerely hope that you are joking. Otherwise... wow.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow. Just wow. And you want to be a dentist? I sincerely hope that you are joking. Otherwise... wow.

Just bc you want to be a dentist doesn't mean you have to hit the book all the time. Maybe he needs to blow off some steam:eek:

Just bc you want to be a dentist doesn't mean you have to hit the book all the time. Maybe he needs to blow off some steam:eek:

Sure, but shouldn't he be making such an important decision based on the merits of the schools rather than where he can hook up with easy girls? Ridiculous.

Read some of his other posts... it's hard to tell if he's serious, or just a troll. I really liked his thong song post, or the thread he started about massages. My favorite though is where he says NYU students need to mature a little. I really hope he's trying to make jokes and just has a really poor sense of humor...

sexist?? thats a little much

hahaha my guess is NYU though

lol =p

If I have to guess... my guess would be NYU and Tufts.
Also you might have to check out the undergrad campus. Tell them you're a dentist and hit those pre-health freshmen girls who will switch out to econ the following semester/quarter.

LMAO! Oh I can identify with this... I'm not going to venture to guess which one here lol

why is everyone here so culturally insensitive? Can't you people understand that where I'm from, we speak about this stuff openly. Please be more open minded people!

Status
Not open for further replies.