Where are the Finch/CMS students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Will

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Orientation week has passed and I haven't met any of you sdners who are ms1 or AP students! Who are you people?! Everyone I've asked doesn't know about SDN. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Oh I forgot to ask...are any of you planning on going to the SDN get together this weekend?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by @imtiaz
put your pants back on and ask again, someone will turn up.

Shhh...quiet before I tell Mrs. Imtiaz ;)

You just went around and asked every person "Do you know anything about SDN, right?"
And we are just a bunch of crazy people who simulate the process of application to med school

I want answers people! Where are you ;)

Oh come on! You've got to be kidding me!

maybe finch doesn't let them access SDN, because they know we're a bad influence. :p

hey will, i'll see you in class tomoroww....i missed the whole orientation week since im studying for the mcats......i'll see you molecular cell biology tom.... but since our class size will be 300, it'll be hard to meet up....lol..pm me
anxious

hey will, why do'nt you meet me in the lobby before our mcb class tom morning at like 1050? aight peace

Dr. Will,
You've gone to Chicago??? Yikes!! Guess you won't be paying me any more visits here in SF :cool:
Good luck and have fun!
-lola