1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

where are the red X's?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jimjones, Sep 17, 2001.

1. jimjones

jimjones Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Where are they? Are they to the left of the menu thing that's on the left side of the screen when you first log in? If so I still don't have any. :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jimjones

jimjones Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

4. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

Yup, that's where they're supposed to be. I don't have them either (submitted 7/25). I try not to look every day. Much better for the psyche.
    ;)

5. DJ W.R.

DJ W.R. Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

There is hope! I submitted 6/28, got the red x's yesterday morning, and was verified this afternoon...

6. cali79

cali79 Member
    7+ Year Member

I submitted on 7/10 and haven't been verified yet either. I finally called AMCAS today and apparently they lost my transcript so they couldn't verify my application. Also, they claim to have a transcript for a school I never went to!

7. jimjones

jimjones Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

AMCAS is truly unbelievable. I don't see how they can do this to us and keep our money. What have they done for us to warrant our $500+???
    Wouldn't it have been so much easier to send a copy of our personal statements and extracurrics, a photocopy of our transcripts with the secondaries to each school. Then if they accept us, we get official transcripts sent for verification.

8. Dr. Kermit

Dr. Kermit Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i called AMCAS every day for three months. i submitted 6/26. i waited two weeks. then i called and found out that they hadn't received my check. i sent them another one and cancelled the first one. in the middle of july, i was on financial hold. apparently, they wanted to charge my credit card too. so, by the end of july, i was told that they would process me according to when i had submitted my application. i called them every week telling them that i hadn't been processed and friends who had submitted in july had red x's. then they said that there had been a computer glitch stating they didn't know when people had submitted so they were just processing randomly. i called every week for an entire month.

I FINALLY GOT RED X's.