Where are the soon to be christian dental students out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohioboy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering if there are any people in the SDN community who are thankful to God for seeing them through the application process. I know I could not have done it without the Lord's help and His guidance! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I thank Buddha for the blessings

lol... yes thank you God for no acceptances... u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I also feel blessed this application cycle. I know that if it hadn't been for God, I would never have made it this far. I still remember how discouraged I felt last summer as I studied for the DAT. I remember driving to the testing site on the day of the DAT and asking God to just help me trust him. I am happy to say he came through. So yes, I do thank God for his help and guidance because he has taught me that if I just trust in him all things are possible.

am I the only one who read the title and thought of dental students who were almost christians not christians who are almost dental students?

am I the only one who read the title and thought of dental students who were almost christians not christians who are almost dental students?

LOL! yeh I noticed that a little too late...ha guess I need to work on my sentence structure! oh well...I'm ******ed.

LOL! yeh I noticed that a little too late...ha guess I need to work on my sentence structure! oh well...I'm ******ed.

LOL, Ohio-Boy...do "soon to be christians" even exist :laugh:

watch out all you non-christians, Ohioboy is looking for you to make you 'soon to be christians'
j/k, but the title did catch me off guard a bit ;)

hehe...some funny thread!

I'm thanking this deity and this deity only

noodledoodle_bg3b.jpg

God has definitely been with me throughout this process. Whether I get in or not, He has helped me the entire way. If I don't get in this year, I know it is part of His plan. There are more important things in life than this acceptance process, and my faith has helped me keep that in perspective...and the same can be true for all those out there who are worried and stressed with the process.
Jer 20:9

A letter to God from someone ...(from a western concept of God...of course!)

dearGodFunnyLetterWhite.jpg

Edit: whoops! i guess it's not working

God is going to allow me to win the Megamillions jackpot tonight I just know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.