Where are you currently booked for the next MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fromulf

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread goes out to everybody who had to book an undesirable testing site for the last of the January test dates in hopes of being able to reschedule to a closer date later. For instance, I currently have a New Mexico testing site for January and I'm looking for a site in North Texas. Where are you guys currently booked and where do you hope to end up?

P.S. My friends tried the whole test date switch (one person drops, the other immediately registers) for a January date in San Diego, CA... it totally worked. Just saying.

Members don't see this ad.

This thread goes out to everybody who had to book an undesirable testing site for the last of the January test dates in hopes of being able to reschedule to a closer date later. For instance, I currently have a New Mexico testing site for January and I'm looking for a site in North Texas. Where are you guys currently booked and where do you hope to end up?

P.S. My friends tried the whole test date switch (one person drops, the other immediately registers) for a January date in San Diego, CA... it totally worked. Just saying.
Tried that too--the coordinating date switch--don't count on it. My friend dropped her test date and I was all set to jump on it but it never even showed up or got posted.
Yeah, getting a spot in CA is the worst.