Where are you? (for celebration purposes)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Where are you (for the celebrating)

• California (South)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • California (North)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Oregon/Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • AZ/NV/UT/ID/NM

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Carolinas/GA

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Dakotas/NE

• KS/OK/AR

• LA/MS/AL

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • TN/KY

• IL/IN

• MN/WI/MI

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • IA/MO

• VirginaS/Ohio

• VT/NH/ME

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • MD/PA (wouldn't you like to be an MD in MD...)

• Pennsylvania

• Massachusetts or RI/CT (which we will annex between NY and MA)

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • NY

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Not in the country (Hawaii and Alaska, mark here)

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

PeripateticMD

Peripatetic
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So... for those who want to have huge celebrations, I thought we should get an idea of where people are at...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bethesda, MD (at work). But I am willing to throw down for a hotel suite in Ocean City. :D

Peri, You're the best! Right now I'm in Nashville, but I'll be in Maryland end of February-med school. I'm sure there is a large VA/DC/MD contingency that could rally together for some celebratory action.

Thanks! Right now I'm out of the US, but will be either in CA or Boston in a few months... Maybe I'll go to both parties :)!

wow way to discriminate colorado... and to think we throw the best parties

you left out NEW JERSEY. if you're going to make a poll with the states, put in all the states.

Members don't see this ad :)
This poll is ******ed. Why did you make MD/PA a choice, and then list Pennsylvania again, but not put in New Jersey or Colorado? And, California got two spots? Wtf? :mad:

And NJ doesn't smell, it's those dinguses from NYC spreading their filth.

This poll is ******ed. Why did you make MD/PA a choice, and then list Pennsylvania again, but not put in New Jersey or Colorado? And, California got two spots? Wtf? :mad:

Eh he got 41/50 - not bad. He made a few mistakes. And the distance between Nor Cal and So Cal is enough that they should definitely be listed separately. I doubt many people would be willing to drive 400 miles just to go to a party.

Eh he got 41/50 - not bad. He made a few mistakes. And the distance between Nor Cal and So Cal is enough that they should definitely be listed separately. I doubt many people would be willing to drive 400 miles just to go to a party.
You are pretty smart for being an angel. I bet you really are a devil.:D

True. I just don't get how Cali can be split up, but the Carolinas and Dakotas are together other states. Also, states are missing. Put NJ on there, and I'll be happy. :D

you forgot new jersey again.

i hope you never take a geography test!

By that logic, TX should have 3 choices :laugh:

Right in the middle of Bush-ville, Texas. :eek:

So I go to a French embassy party, and everyone goes nuts. I'm sorry PA was supposed to be NJ... Colorado, damn, i love colorado, I'm sorry!