where are you guys taking ana exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureMD07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking my exam in Hilton Hotel , NYC .... anyone else is joing me ? :idea:

Members don't see this ad.

I originally signed up for a school close to me but I got a FedEx from AAMC yesterday telling me my location changed, so I am really pissed cause i dont even know where the new site is and i think it is further :smuggrin: :mad:

loyola university - chicagoo...i like that they always give you a test center that wasn't even listed when you signed up for the mcat :p

triniman said:
I originally signed up for a school close to me but I got a FedEx from AAMC yesterday telling me my location changed, so I am really pissed cause i dont even know where the new site is and i think it is further :smuggrin: :mad:

lol, I got a FedEx later also saying that my location changed. I was so upset about it I couldn't sleep that night and the first thing I did the next morning was drive to the new place and see where I would be taking the exam. You aren't taking it at Stetson University are you? If you are it was a nice place but in the worse part of Tampa.

Members don't see this ad :)
FutureMD07 said:
I am taking my exam in Hilton Hotel , NYC .... anyone else is joing me ? :idea:

Yep, I'll be there too. Had asked for Embassy Suites or Marriott originally, but no such luck. Read somewhere else they screwed up the signs at the Hilton last year, so if you see nothing for MCAT and only see ACT or some other test, head that way and ask if it's the right place..

University of Houston - Clear Lake. At the new student service center. Don't think there is going to be many people there for some reason

i got that fed-ex letter in april, and i too was super pissed! i got moved to the city, and it was just a pain! i am taking the CBT this time, and it is much closer and easier for me, and in nj ;)

Dr_Dan_the_man said:
University of Ottawa

OH CANADA
algonquin college, also in ottawa (procrastinated in registering, so didn't get ottawa u)

I am taking it at Lamar University as well. With Beaumont the way it is, there is little to no chance that anything else will be happening on campus that day so it should be a nice testing center.

Lsm6 said:
algonquin college, also in ottawa (procrastinated in registering, so didn't get ottawa u)

I'm writing on the sunday, so I'm sure it won't be too crowded :cool:

University of Waterloo in Ontario.... wanted to write in London but signed up too late....

Dr_Dan_the_man said:
I'm writing on the sunday, so I'm sure it won't be too crowded :cool:
yeah, prob not, geez, i shoulda tried to join you on sunday, I'm stuck missing a rugby game in montreal on saturday. For some reason i don't think the aamc woulda accepted me wanting to hit people as a good enough excuse to write on sunday instead of saturday....and with my injury luck, i'd probably break my writing hand or something and screw myself over, hah, so maybe its for the best.