Where can find more practice questions on Reading Comprehension?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is my weakest section. I am still trying to find a strategy that works for me. But I am running out fresh practice RC questions. I have Kaplan, Barron, and Topscore. Where can I find more RC questions similiar to the real ones? Let know if you know some. THANKS! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Smooth Operater said:
This is my weakest section. I am still trying to find a strategy that works for me. But I am running out fresh practice RC questions. I have Kaplan, Barron, and Topscore. Where can I find more RC questions similiar to the real ones? Let know if you know some. THANKS! :thumbup:

ahhhhhhhh your threads are keeping me awake trying to answer your 10e7 questions. :mad: the kaplan online access they give you w/the class has a few more tests in it too...

Try DAT Achiever

Smooth Operater said: