where can i buy the compressor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drdds2009

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anybody tell me which compressor to buy?

hi there,
i am planing to buy a compressor with which i can practice at home on models, but i dont know which compressor to look for.

can anybody guide me which compressor to buy , where can i buy other then classifieds as rightnow no one has it and also what is the cost?
any help will be greatly appreciated.
thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

No body knows anything abt compressor? 26 views no reply

Try Home Depot/Lowes or even SDN classified. Plenty of people are selling second hand compressors. Make sure you buy a silent one because otherwise it can be pretty annoying!

Members don't see this ad :)
I used to practice in a private clinic. I was lucky enough one way that there were few dentists who allowed me do so, add to that I'm not so intellegent ... in spite of my hardwork and experience, I could not pass none of the bench exams last year but then practice makes one perfect, so all experience helped me this year perfroming well. Ask for volunteer dental assistance to nearby dentist and develop trustworthy environment with her/him, you may ask them for favor then to allow you use his/her compressor. You can buy handpiece from ebay if you're not willing to pay more money. I feel Toothfairy has provided the best solution for your problem.

Try Home Depot/Lowes or even SDN classified. Plenty of people are selling second hand compressors. Make sure you buy a silent one because otherwise it can be pretty annoying!

Thanks guys, i did try the classifieds, but none have them now.. so looking on ebay. I did go for observation for 6 months but the dentist didn't allow voluntary work.
really appreciate the answers.

Hi there,

I know someone who has a full set of prep tools- Comp. hand piece ...ets. If you still interested let me know so i hook you up with him

Thanks guys, i did try the classifieds, but none have them now.. so looking on ebay. I did go for observation for 6 months but the dentist didn't allow voluntary work.
really appreciate the answers.

I hav the complete set for u to get started and ace the bench test....email me for details

I actually know someone that lives in L.A. and he does compressors I also know someone who is selling a used compressor...The person who sells compressors his name is Yuri and his phone number is 8183357741, address: 8500 Lankershim Blvd, Sun Valley, CA...The other person who is selling a used one her e-mail is: [email protected] hope those info help you :thumbup:

I actually know someone that lives in L.A. and he does compressors I also know someone who is selling a used compressor...The person who sells compressors his name is Yuri and his phone number is 8183357741, address: 8500 Lankershim Blvd, Sun Valley, CA...The other person who is selling a used one her e-mail is: [email protected] hope those info help you :thumbup:

Thanks for the reply.

hey i have a compressor and m willing to sell it as i got into idp program so if you interested then contact me at [email protected] . it is hardly used and in completely good working condition.
Hi,
I'm interested in buying the compressor,do you still it?