Where can I find all these virtual tours, seminars, and forums? 4th year here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ladysmanfelpz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know many of my classmates have had online forums with faculty of different programs. Occasionally I’ll get an email from school about something that a program is offering, but it will be something I am not interested in. This is all new due to covid and the explosion of Webex and zoom meetings, so programs are jumping on it. I feel like I’m being left out and left behind since I haven’t attended any of these. Where can I find dates and times to get in on these if available? Is there a master list/schedule somewhere for all psych related programs? Are they worth it?

Thanks everybody

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know of a central location (would be nice if there was one). I've been randomly finding them on program Instagram pages. That is assuming the program has one AND you can find what it's called. I think Twitter is also an avenue for info as well. And maybe individual Facebook program pages? Haven't looked into the last one. A few actually have info on their actual websites but all the ones I've found that way have already passed

Members don't see this ad :)
A lot of programs are on instagram right now, so just searching them is usually sufficient. They often post about their program, open houses, etc.

There are some standalone accounts trying to consolidate all the programs.

If you're interested in combined programs, there is @AMPtrainees on instagram and a spreadsheet at AMP Combined Training Recruitment Information.