Jul 10, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
i heard there is someone named Chad that teaches chemistry on videos somewhere.. i don't know where to find them?? could someone please help!???

denner

10+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
hi, but howcome the videos don't work .. it's only audio????
I believe the first two organic lectures are messed up but I think the rest are fine if I recall correctly.

This should play it if you can't get any of the videos to work. This thing plays just about everything.
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Last edited:

AfgDental

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Chad's video's are amazing, after using it, i finally understood Gen Chem even better than my undergrad professor taught me

Jul 1, 2009
AZ
Status
Pre-Dental
On the Gen Chem videos it is mentioned that there will be periodic table available to reference on the actual DAT, is that true? Is there anything else that is given on the science section?

grldent

10+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Yes the periodic table is given on DAT but you have to click on exhibit for it to pop up for you.

jasminetea7

10+ Year Member
Nov 3, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Is there higher quality videos for gchem?

I watched Chad's ochem videos and they were in higher quality....and so helpful!

oae

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2006
California
Status
Pre-Dental
where can I find all of these videos? The links posted earlier in this thread no longer work.

Schwanz

7+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2010
Status
Dental Student
You have to pay now for the videos. Does anyone know if I pay for a month can I download the videos and save them on a hard drive, or do I need to watch the videos from the website (i.e. if I want to watch the videos over a few months do I need to be subscribed the whole time)?

rippinitez

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
You have to pay for monthly access to watch the vids. They aren't available for download anymore.

Aug 14, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
where can I find all of these videos? The links posted earlier in this thread no longer work.
hello everyone,

Go to google, type in chad's videos. First link is the correct site to go to.

Good luck guys!

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
I do Chad's sample problems, and the images seem to move. :laugh: My eyes play trick on me.

Aug 14, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
I do Chad's sample problems, and the images seem to move. :laugh: My eyes play trick on me.
:laugh:It's your internet connection... HD videos are heavy... I can't even deal with wireless anymore, I have my desktop wired now... It works out perfectly...:D