where can i find CHAD'S videos on chem?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prsndentist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i heard there is someone named Chad that teaches chemistry on videos somewhere.. i don't know where to find them?? could someone please help!???

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi, but howcome the videos don't work .. it's only audio????

I believe the first two organic lectures are messed up but I think the rest are fine if I recall correctly.

This should play it if you can't get any of the videos to work. This thing plays just about everything.
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Last edited:
Chad's video's are amazing, after using it, i finally understood Gen Chem even better than my undergrad professor taught me

On the Gen Chem videos it is mentioned that there will be periodic table available to reference on the actual DAT, is that true? Is there anything else that is given on the science section?

Yes there is a periodic table to look at. It would be crazy to expect you to memorize one. There is nothing else given. For the math section and only the math section there is a basic on screen calculator given now also.

Yes the periodic table is given on DAT but you have to click on exhibit for it to pop up for you.

Is there higher quality videos for gchem?

I watched Chad's ochem videos and they were in higher quality....and so helpful!

where can I find all of these videos? The links posted earlier in this thread no longer work.

You have to pay now for the videos. Does anyone know if I pay for a month can I download the videos and save them on a hard drive, or do I need to watch the videos from the website (i.e. if I want to watch the videos over a few months do I need to be subscribed the whole time)?

You have to pay for monthly access to watch the vids. They aren't available for download anymore.

where can I find all of these videos? The links posted earlier in this thread no longer work.

hello everyone,

Go to google, type in chad's videos. First link is the correct site to go to.

Good luck guys!

Last edited:
I do Chad's sample problems, and the images seem to move. :laugh: My eyes play trick on me.

:laugh:It's your internet connection... HD videos are heavy... I can't even deal with wireless anymore, I have my desktop wired now... It works out perfectly...:D