• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

sammy15

10+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2008
New England
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
for Naloxone aka Narcan? Is there anything online? I haven't gone to books yet, I didnt think it would be so hard to find online. Thank you for any help.

RxWildcat

Julius Randle BEASTMODE!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
uhhh I had already purged any memories pertaining to IR spectrums from my brain, this post brings up bad thoughts :scared:

About the Ads

pharm127

10+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
The Sigma-Aldrich website has spectral data for most of the compounds they sell, including a lot of drugs. I think you might have to register with the site to get that data, but registration is free and quick. www.sial.com

jpharm445

10+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Wow. Sigma-Aldrich does provide free data. There's no need to even register. I always just assumed that they'd charge for it. Niiice.

krsnyf

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
do you know the cas registry # or the it's structural name? there at a number of chem websites that has all this in detail but you need the structural name, cas#, or the number of each type of atoms. searching by the # of atoms will be a pain since many molecules may have the same #'s, diff strux.

sammy15

10+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2008
New England
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
do you know the cas registry # or the it's structural name? there at a number of chem websites that has all this in detail but you need the structural name, cas#, or the number of each type of atoms. searching by the # of atoms will be a pain since many molecules may have the same #'s, diff strux.

thanks, I tried that and I got some info but I can't find all of it. I ended up just changing to colchicine.. it was the first thing I found each specta on

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.