Human_Genome

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 31, 2002
California
Visit site
Status
University of Vermont's secondary asks this question, "Have you ever been convicted of a crime (including but not limited to motor vehicle infractions other than parking violations)? If yes, list below the ofense, date and place of conviction." Well, i have gotten couple speeding tickets before so does that mean i have to put it down since it's not parking violations? (i am tempted to just say no to this question) however, i don't remember when and where i got the tickets (it's so long ago), now where can i go find my record? police station?

Random Access

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by cabruen
Ask your insurance company. They'll know. They know everything!! :)
Yeah, of course they know. They can charge you ridiculous amounts of money given that knowledge.

KU Brendan

FM/EM Attending, PC Gamer
15+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2002
Status
Attending Physician
I've asked this question before of schools or businesses, and I've always been told that unless the moving violation resulted in imprisonment or was over a certain level, that it didn't count; but this varies from place to place. What I would suggest doing is calling up the admissions people and asking if you really have to put down your speeding ticket(s) on there. It couldn't hurt to ask... :)

--Brendan--
<"}}}}}><

jennyw17

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2002
Seattle, WA-->DMU
Status
Do you know where you can find out about criminal records? A lot of secondaries ask about this and if you were convicted, but what if you were convicted but it was suppose to be taken off of your record? How can you find out if it ever was taken off?