Where can I find previous years' supplemental questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HuskyUC

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I was looking for places where I could find old supplemental questions so that I could get a head start on these supps before my GPA is verified. I looked in the school discussion threads to no avail, and also did some searches. Is there a thread or something that has them listed? Or how should I go about this?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all, I was looking for places where I could find old supplemental questions so that I could get a head start on these supps before my GPA is verified. I looked in the school discussion threads to no avail, and also did some searches. Is there a thread or something that has them listed? Or how should I go about this?

Not something you're going to find or should be provided with.

Reactions: 1 users
Not something you're going to find or should be provided with.

I saw some people referring to previous cycles supplemental questions so that you have an idea of what to expect for the actual supplemental form. I think I'm just getting impatient for GPA verification, I feel like I should be doing something proactive instead of refreshing SDN lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone posted questions before and moderators removed them