Where can I find QR practice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theun4given

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am having trouble finishing QR on time, like many others. I remember reading that people are looking to AP and SAT books for more practice problems. Can anybody recommend some good books? I am just looking for loads and loads of practice math problems that might be similar to QR DAT problems.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Try using the GRE/GMAT prep books along with destroyer and SAT II math prep.

You can probably find them (everything other than the destroyer) at your public library if you dont feel like buying them.

Also, I'm using DAT achiever, topscore, barrons, crack the DAT and Kaplan and some extra stuff from the Kaplan course as DAT mock exams. If time permits, you could give those a try too.

Hope this helped!!

Is there any difference between SAT I math and SAT II math? Which is better for the DAT? I am kinda outta the high school loop ;)

If you have a library card, you might want to try learnatest.com. It has free multiple choice tests for things like SAT math, bio, chem and reading comprehension. Might be worthwhile to try it once you've reviewed some.