• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

where can I find sample DAT tests....? besides acheiver and topscore that is

toooth

May 5, 2009
  1. Pre-Dental
    Hey guys, so besides topscore and acheiver which only have three sample tests each, it seems, where else can I get a hold of sample dat tests.
    I have been under the impression that there is plantly of tests to spare and took the three topscore tests just to see how the questions were ... now I dont have smaple tests to take when I REALLY want to test myself...well i do have acheiver but I think I need more than just three exams....:confused::(

Redhead32788

Aug 3, 2009
    1. Pre-Dental
      There is a practice exam on the ADA's website. Also, if you buy the Kaplan book, there are practice problems, a practice exam, and a full length practice exam on the CD-rom that comes with it. Unfortunately, my CD-rom didn't work, but that's besides the point I guess. Just beware, I would not rely on Kaplan practice tests solely. They are slightly easier than the real DAT IMO. I hope this helps!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.