Where can I get free English examination questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

平一指

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,good morning everyone!!!

I was a Chinese psychiatrist. I studied 8 years in college and have a bachelor's degree of clinical medicine and a master's degree of applied psychology. I got the psychiatric residency training in mainland China for 3.3 years.

I emigrated to Australia on 27/12/2008 and is preparing for AMC now. I do not have enough examination questions to do the preparation.

Could you tell me where I can find such questions for free?

Thank you very much!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,

The problem with free questions websites is that they rely on their wide network of contributors, so accuracy of the questions is not guaranteed. (I can tell you, I could recall maybe 20 qs accurately after each Step taken). If you do decide to use them, I would avoid using the answers provided by the said contributors - search for your own. Also, these websites are strictly speaking illegal,and therefore probably cannot be endorsed/encouraged/shared on this forum. ECFMG permanently banned several FMGs from taking USMLEs in the past few years because they were found to have shared USMLE qs on similar free source websites.

If you are looking for general resources for AMC, try posting your q on the international forum, since my understanding is that AMC is general medical proficiency exam, similar to British PLAB, USMLEs etc.

Good luck.