Where can I get free MCAT study resources?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted947805

I’ve been planning on studying for the MCAT lately but could not find any study resources without spending my money. Could you please tell me where I can get some study guides?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
KA is superb. I also used "AK Lectures" on Youtube. Highly recommend both of these free resources

Reactions: 1 user
Would solely using Khan Academy for Physics and Math review be good? The Kaplan book for Physics and Math review is pretty bad imo. The other books have been great so far.

Next Step is a test prep company. Google it, make an account, and take the first free practice exam. The internet is your friend.

Reactions: 1 users
KA is superb. I also used "AK Lectures" on Youtube. Highly recommend both of these free resources
AK is the shiz. I might be banned on SDN for saying this, but better than Khan as far as explanations go... >: )

Reactions: 1 user
Can you please send me a link. I’m a freshman and don’t even know what next step is.

Thanks in advance! :)
Do well in your classes, that is the best thing you can do for the MCAT right now. I wish I would have not worried about it so early.

Khan Academy videos. Chad videos are great too (lots of pre-optometry students use his videos, but they cover similar topics)

You're a freshman. It's way too early to look at practice exams. Save those until you are actually ready. Start by looking at the AAMC guide. It's not free, but it's relatively cheap and well worth it. It'll show you what the test is about better than any commercial practice exam.

Reactions: 1 users
You can get the guide free along with practice tests if you qualify for the Fee Assistance Program (FAP). It is based on parental income.