Where can I get good passages?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Piquerism

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am starting my MCAT Study soon and i am looking for books or online tools with good passages. I already have review materials but they dont have any passages in them. Im leaning toward getting TBR review books because they have about 120 passages per subject. Im trying to save money however so my question is can i get any good stand alone passages? Or is TBR my best bet?

Also how are the passages for TBR?

Members don't see this ad.

I am starting my MCAT Study soon and i am looking for books or online tools with good passages. I already have review materials but they dont have any passages in them. Im leaning toward getting TBR review books because they have about 120 passages per subject. Im trying to save money however so my question is can i get any good stand alone passages? Or is TBR my best bet?

Also how are the passages for TBR?

TBR passages are great.

The resale value of the books is great too. Buy the current version of the books and you'll be able to get most of your $$$ back if you don't write in them and mark the passages.