Where can I get more practice exams?

Eye-Doc-1900

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to practice taking the exam, I already have kaplans 2 practice exams. However, I want more practice exams to take. Preferably ones that can give me estimated scores and are similar to the pro-metric exams. Which site should i use to do this?

Members don't see this ad.

I want to practice taking the exam, I already have kaplans 2 practice exams. However, I want more practice exams to take. Preferably ones that can give me estimated scores and are similar to the pro-metric exams. Which site should i use to do this?

I used Princeton Cracking the OAT so I got their practice exams, they are paper-based tho.

I also did Kaplan's practice exams and I liked their feagure of giving estimated scores. However, in my opinion, their exams are way more difficult than the actual OAT.

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions. Good luck!

Last edited:
Get OAT Achiever. Their test interface looks almost identical to the pro-metric one. Questions are very challenging making you want to freak out but this would make me work harder for the actual exams. Their updated QR section on the comparative and data sufficiency topics helps a lot too.