Where can I get practice exams?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgil

Hi hi!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where can I buy all the Princeton Review + Kaplan full-lengths and their answers (and explanations, if possible)?

Members don't see this ad.

those practice exams are quite different from the actual test. i recommend you ditch them and get the AMCAS tests instead.

those practice exams are quite different from the actual test. i recommend you ditch them and get the AMCAS tests instead.
I heard that the AAMC ones are not very indicative of the test, although I plan on taking them anyway. I've heard that these tests are harder than the real thing, but are pretty good at reasonably predicting your actual score. I want to take as many practice exams as possible (TPR+Kaplan+AAMC)...AAMC are available on the AAMC website, but do you have to sign up for the full class (TPR or Kaplan) to get all their practice MCATs? I'm hoping I could just buy them separately.

I think you have to be in a class or something to have access to the tests, at least for TPR. I'm not 100% sure though. They should have something on their websites. As for accuracy, I took a TPR course and found the AAMC tests to be a lot more indicative of my actual test score.

I heard that the AAMC ones are not very indicative of the test, although I plan on taking them anyway. I've heard that these tests are harder than the real thing, but are pretty good at reasonably predicting your actual score. I want to take as many practice exams as possible (TPR+Kaplan+AAMC)...AAMC are available on the AAMC website, but do you have to sign up for the full class (TPR or Kaplan) to get all their practice MCATs? I'm hoping I could just buy them separately.
Sorry, but you can't. And you also can't use SDN to obtain bootlegs and violate any company's copyrights, so I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.