where can I get the Topscore material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kreuzerl

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I was wodering if anyone could tell me what is Topscore and where can i buy from. I first found out about it here. Everyone is talking about how much it helped for the DAT. Any other suggestions for study materials would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Go visit www.scholarware.com - and I think you can order the TopScore CD through the wesite using their online payment options. Make sure you order the right version - US or CANADIAN DAT.

The other common materials to prepare for the DAT are:

- Kaplan DAT book with a practise test CD (they might have new edition coming out, but the most recent one is the 6th edition).
- ExamKrackers 1001 for Biology, Chemistry and Organics (those are sold individually - and best to buy them from internet bookstores).

Other people will tell you what they have used to do well on the DAT...

Good Luck

one suggestion to you,

there are 3 tests on topscore. i would practice any many time as i could on 2 of them but leave the last one or anyone of them for the last week before you are taking the actual DAT. that way, you'd know how prepared yo ureally are.

also, i think that topscore is very close to the actual DAT materila.,

good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your suggestion. It sounds like a good idea. I was told not to even start on them until I felt very prepared. I guess how else would I know if I am prepared or not. To be honest I did a lot of reading and I really needed some practice tests to see where I stand. Unfortunately I had a hard time finding any tests that I could practice on.
I am hearing lots of good things about the Topscore and I can't wait until they arrive (I"ve just ordered them).
Thanks again.
Take care!

are you going to take any kaplan courses at all?

if i were you, i wouldn't start on looking at topscore until i have studies thoroughly. i really think you should consider taking kaplan or princeton.

good luck!

Originally posted by kreuzerl

I am hearing lots of good things about the Topscore and I can't wait until they arrive (I"ve just ordered them).
Thanks again.
Take care!

I also think it makes sense to use TopScore as your actual DAT approaches, but now that you bought it, you'd better return it or use it. The CD will expire in approx 6 months.