Where can I purchase Goljan audio on line

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HEME-ONC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
and can I download the files directly to my computer?

Members don't see this ad.

I got mine on ebay for about $10 including shipping and yes you can download them to your computer.

Get USMLECD with Goljan audio lectures at http://drdeepak.com/USMLECDS.zip
This is the CD that is on ebay for sale. Get it for free. If you are selling this cd, shame on you for taking advantage of us poor med students.

CD has goljan 500 page patho, 100 high yield
rapid review series
patho slides and micro slides
remembered questions
supplemental HY notes

if you want just the goljan audio, i am uploading them on to www.coolgoose.com

Go to Music, search, and usmle in the title description bar or goljan in the artist.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the info on goljan. but i cant get to the page you linked to for the cd. i wanna look at the 500pg goljan path stuff. thanks again.

stea1th77 said:
Get USMLECD with Goljan audio lectures at http://drdeepak.com/USMLECDS.zip
This is the CD that is on ebay for sale. Get it for free. If you are selling this cd, shame on you for taking advantage of us poor med students.

CD has goljan 500 page patho, 100 high yield
rapid review series
patho slides and micro slides
remembered questions
supplemental HY notes

if you want just the goljan audio, i am uploading them on to www.coolgoose.com

Go to Music, search, and usmle in the title description bar or goljan in the artist.

I downloaded the file posted above from stealth77. Now I can't burn the goljan audio to a mp3 cd. I've tried everything I can think of. Are those mp3's copyprotected or something. I have nero 6 as my burning program. Does anyone know what the problem is?

convert the audio to mp3 (i.e. layer 3) or AAC. someone mentioned in a different thread that itunes does this conversion.

also, thanks to stea1th77 for hosting that huge file. it has some awesome stuff i've never seen before. eventually we should set up a torrent for that, although i don't know how to do it.

Edified said:
bump...anyone any idea where to get them?

[email protected]

thanks!

I suggest that you check the foreign medical usmle groups on yahoo groups. In fact there is a fall 2004 Goljan audio floating around there. :love: Good luck.

PatDaddy said:
You can get a CD on Ebay with the Goljan Audio, the corresponding notes, and some other stuff. They go for about $15-20.
what year is that from?
streetdoc