Where do board scores go on PASS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrTacoElf

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anywhere in pass NBDE part I scores are put. Under the test scores tab all they have is TOEFL and GRE? Are these reports usually mailed direct to each program only or submitted to pass?

Members don't see this ad.

The Board scores are submitted by your dental school under the Dean's Letter of Recommendation along with your GPA (per semester, each year and overall), Class Rank, etc.

FYI - Be sure your dental school submits the correct information - You have no way of checking online the information because you waive your right to view the LOR by your Dean. I have heard of instances where they submit the wrong board scores and class rank.

The Board scores are submitted by your dental school under the Dean's Letter of Recommendation along with your GPA (per semester, each year and overall), Class Rank, etc.

FYI - Be sure your dental school submits the correct information - You have no way of checking online the information because you waive your right to view the LOR by your Dean. I have heard of instances where they submit the wrong board scores and class rank.

This is very possible. Thankfully, I never had that problem, but my girlfriend at the time was applying to ortho and her class rank got switched with one of her classmates (let's just say is wasn't a favorable switch for her). It did get sorted out, but only after the information had already been distributed to the programs. I think that it was detected based on the discrepancy between the rank reported in the dean's letter and her CV. Yeah, I would say double check to avoid situations like this...