Where do I find Residencies to apply for?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suncity

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok. I graduated pharmacy school, but never planned on doing residency until I took an oncology rotation (last rotation).

I'm considering it. Problem is... I spent all of pharmacy school not considering doing a residency. So I have relatively bad grades, no real club involvements, etc. I even took my exams late months after graduation. I even thought about NOT doing pharmacy at all, but... this interest in oncology has me going.

With all that, where do I start? I've been out of the pharmacy loop of things.

I don't mind applying out of state at all.

I know waiting a few years isn't such a good idea, but I don't even know where to start or what to do. Thanks for all your advice.

And how do you find residencies out of the state of California?

Members don't see this ad.

Ok. I graduated pharmacy school, but never planned on doing residency until I took an oncology rotation (last rotation).

I'm considering it. Problem is... I spent all of pharmacy school not considering doing a residency. So I have relatively bad grades, no real club involvements, etc. I even took my exams late months after graduation. I even thought about NOT doing pharmacy at all, but... this interest in oncology has me going.

With all that, where do I start? I've been out of the pharmacy loop of things.

I don't mind applying out of state at all.

I know waiting a few years isn't such a good idea, but I don't even know where to start or what to do. Thanks for all your advice.

And how do you find residencies out of the state of California?

http://accred.ashp.org/aps/pages/directory/residencyProgramSearch.aspx