Where do I get the Kaplan DAT exams?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Avery07

Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So from what I'm aware of, there are 6 full length Kaplan exams plus some additional subject exams?

I have the Kaplan blue book and it has a full length exam at the end of the book plus it says that I can find one online. Is the online one it is talking about the free practice exam that is found online?

So I'm wondering where I find these mystical 6 full length exams. Does this require me to get the course or can I just straight out buy them from Kaplan? Or another SDN member for that matter.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering the same thing.

I think the KBB online exam is the free one (that's the only one I could find); it's pretty lame because it has abbreviated sections.

If you want all the Kaplan exams, I think you have to register for the Kaplan class, which is not only expensive, but, in my opinion, useless :(

Look into buying the Achiever and TopScore tests, if you hadn't already.

The tests are from the class or online class. Some people have the pdf version of it and resell it illegally to many different people just by e-mailing it to them.

The thing is some guy was trying to sell it for like $150... for 6 tests. Who knows how many people he tries selling it to.

Anyway for $150 obviously I didn't buy it. What a rip-off.