Where do I learn Medical Ethics and Insurance Infor for COMLEX 3?

Discussion in 'Step III' started by NYCDoc80, Jan 18, 2007.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. NYCDoc80

NYCDoc80 Guest

Aug 20, 2005
    United States
    Its weird, on step 2 I had medical ethics and law questions, never took that class elective in my first 2 years. Are there reveiw books that mention all that information, never learn it while on rotations in the hospital as well...and good source for it? I assume they are on Step 3, they weren't on Step 1 for me.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. NuMD97

NuMD97 Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Feb 1, 2002
    New York
    For whatever it's worth, one of the Kaplan doctors, who is also a PD in Internal Medicine, recently came out with a small text of the 100 most frequent ethics questions you would encounter. I don't know how good it is, but it's a small investment. Check it out for yourself, and good luck.

4. Boysforlife

Boysforlife 5+ Year Member

Nov 19, 2010
    did anyone use the kaplan resourece for the comlex? if so, did you find it helpful? thanks!

5. Yousarrian

Yousarrian 2+ Year Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Kid Kansas out of Idaho
    There are now several different types of Kaplan resources? Which one do you mean? I will say that if you are going to use them you should start several months in advance because there are at least 70-120 hours of video depending on which specific program you choose.