Where do I learn Medical Ethics and Insurance Infor for COMLEX 3?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

NYCDoc80

Its weird, on step 2 I had medical ethics and law questions, never took that class elective in my first 2 years. Are there reveiw books that mention all that information, never learn it while on rotations in the hospital as well...and good source for it? I assume they are on Step 3, they weren't on Step 1 for me.

Members don't see this ad.

Its weird, on step 2 I had medical ethics and law questions, never took that class elective in my first 2 years. Are there reveiw books that mention all that information, never learn it while on rotations in the hospital as well...and good source for it? I assume they are on Step 3, they weren't on Step 1 for me.

For whatever it's worth, one of the Kaplan doctors, who is also a PD in Internal Medicine, recently came out with a small text of the 100 most frequent ethics questions you would encounter. I don't know how good it is, but it's a small investment. Check it out for yourself, and good luck.

There are now several different types of Kaplan resources? Which one do you mean? I will say that if you are going to use them you should start several months in advance because there are at least 70-120 hours of video depending on which specific program you choose.