Where do I send the LORs to?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by wlee009, Jul 24, 2006.

1. wlee009

wlee009 Member

Pre-Dental
    Hi
    I have all of my LORs ready in my school's career center, but I don't know where to send them. Do I have to send them to dental school's address on their websites? I heard that some schools require LORs to be processed through AADSAS. If this is true, does anyone know which schools have this requirement? Thanks in advance for your reply.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. djeffreyt

djeffreyt Senior Member

Dentist
    Hey Lee,

all the information is on the AADSAS website. There is a Go to the "Instructions" drop down bar and click on "dental School Supplemental Information" it list all the requirements specific to each dental school.

As for sending you LORs to AADSAS, that pretty much a given. In the Evaluators section of your AADSAS application, you should have a button next to each evaluator listed to print an evaluators matching form, which the evaluator fills out and sends to aadsas with the letter. If you have all your letters with Career services, only one of these is probably necessary and you will get the whole bunch sent from Career services.

4. eapleitez

eapleitez Senior Member

Dental Student
    I don't know if things have changed this year, but when I applied last year you did not have to send your LORs through AADSAS if your school has a career center. Mine sent them to the schools directly with envelopes and stamps that I provided, and I would recommend it that way. I remember horror stories of AADSAS losing these kinds of things as well. Just my two cents.

And if you don't know where to send them, CALL THE SCHOOL. It's as simple as that.

5. wlee009

wlee009 Member

Pre-Dental
    I decided to send all of my letters directly to each school and to AADSAS. Although this would cost me extra ~$100, I think it's the best option. Thanks for your replies.