• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Where do I stand?

Dentiz

2+ Year Member
May 25, 2015
    Hello all,

I recently took my DAT and got ,

AA : 21
    TS. : 22
    Bio : 23
    Chem :23
    Orgo: 21
    RC: 20
    Qr 19
    Pat: 25
    Gpa.3.6
    Where do I stand for north eastern schools? I have a low budget for applications and I cant afford to apply to too many schools. ~ 7 max. Any tips

Thank you

Ari Rezaei

Lifetime Donor
    Sponsor
    7+ Year Member
    Mar 14, 2012
    New York, NY
    1. Dental Student
      You're standing in a pretty good place! :)

Don't take my word for it though, check out the ADEA Guide to Dental Schools book and compare your scores/GPA to the averages for the entering classes of all schools. You'll see you're above the average for acceptance, so congrats! With some shadowing and good experiences you'll have a solid application. Wishing you the best of luck!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.