Where do most first year dentist get a job at?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miracle34

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The reason I ask is i've been hearing there is an influx of dental students now and that it may be tougher to secure a job right out of dental school.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The reason I ask is i've been hearing there is an influx of dental students now and that it may be tougher to secure a job right out of dental school.

Thanks

Where do most first year dentist get a job at?

With grammar like that, fast food is probably in your future.

Reactions: 1 users

Thanks
Just a little advice. You might want to change the grammar in your posted title. It was a turnoff from a professional standpoint and as a dental practitioner, I didn't know whether to take this as a serious question or not.

Grammar police are out in full force

Reactions: 3 users
Just a little advice. You might want to change the grammar in your posted title. It was a turnoff from a professional standpoint and as a dental practitioner, I didn't know whether to take this as a serious question or not.

It's also hard to take this as a serious question there have been many posts on here about private associateships and even more so on corp jobs. A simple search would have yielded 5-6 hours of reading for him.

I agree with cleaning up your grammar and punctuation. Part of my purpose for speaking at a local dental school for their practice management course is consciousness raising. Part of my message regards "brand." Whether you know it or not, you have a brand. Your brand consists of everything you do - how you dress, how you speak, write, etc. Note the reaction of some of the people here. They have commented on your brand. Is that how you want to be perceived? Decide what you want in your future, then look at who you need to be in order to get those things. Then, become that person now.

Reactions: 2 users
It's an internet message board. Everyone needs to chill. What did your mother's teach you --- answer the OP's question or don't say anything at all!