Where do you go to apply to dental school??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IdahoDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What web page do you go to for the application for dental school?

Members don't see this ad.

aadsas.adea.org

Nice to see someone else from Idaho... I am in Rexburg! PM me if you need some help or anything.

I don't think he's giving a great name to Idahoan pre-dents there (who doesn't know about aadsas?). I was born in Idaho btw, but I have Utah residency.

Members don't see this ad :)
you can get the papers from your local, neighborhood Quik-E-Mart. Best.

And wouldn't it be great, if you felt someone was asking a question that may have been asked 1,000 times, that you just didn't respond to the thread if you didn't like it!? Or just say, hey, if you read the stickie first you might get your generic questions answered there. Wow, that would be too hard, wouldn't it?[/QUOTE]

yes it would..it would also be great if you didn't respond to what i wrote just because you didn't like it..but then again, that might be tough...i dunno, i guess some things are just hard for both of us

Checkout this thread - it has alot of information on how to apply- it's a sticky at the top of this forum:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=300755

You can go here to get your application started (or just google AADSAS):

https://aadsas.adea.org/

Most important thing to remember is to apply EARLY! The first possible day you can submit your application is May 15, so if you're applying this year, start working on your personal statement, gathering Letters of Recommendation etc. Generally it's good to have a letter from a dentist too.

If your school (assuming you are still in school) has a pre-health committee start looking into what you need to do in order to get a committee letter.

good luck!

And wouldn't it be great, if you felt someone was asking a question that may have been asked 1,000 times, that you just didn't respond to the thread if you didn't like it!? Or just say, hey, if you read the stickie first you might get your generic questions answered there. Wow, that would be too hard, wouldn't it?

No, but it's more amusing for me to be sarcastic, and I'm guessing it, like, wow, is for you too. P.S. Look who's calling the kettle black for responding to things they don't like.