Where is the AMCAS GPA????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CuttinEmUp

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok....my amcas processing is complete and my details screen tells me all the schools that have been sent my application..

Shouldnt I be able to view the AMCAS GPA?? where is it??

Members don't see this ad.

I am not sure where it is....by the way...when did you submit your amcas app? How long did it take for everything to get verified? I submitted mine on the 6th....and it is still in verification mode...which makes me nervous! Also,I think I heard that the GPA is located somewhere on the pages where your course info. is...but, obviously, I am not sure!
GOOD LUCK! Let me know when you find it!!!!

bertz413 said:
I am not sure where it is....by the way...when did you submit your amcas app? How long did it take for everything to get verified? I submitted mine on the 6th....and it is still in verification mode...which makes me nervous! Also,I think I heard that the GPA is located somewhere on the pages where your course info. is...but, obviously, I am not sure!
GOOD LUCK! Let me know when you find it!!!!
Don't be nervous. It's been less than a week.

Members don't see this ad :)
CuttinEmUp said:
Ok....my amcas processing is complete and my details screen tells me all the schools that have been sent my application..

Shouldnt I be able to view the AMCAS GPA?? where is it??

Okay...now I have no clue! I thought you would be able to see where the AMCAS folks that processed your application calculated your GPA. I'm stumped!

danjo said:
Okay...now I have no clue! I thought you would be able to see where the AMCAS folks that processed your application calculated your GPA. I'm stumped!
If you go to print application and look at the pdf, there is a table outlining the GPA.