Shermanmurman

10+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Hey you guys...... I was wondering where the cheapest place online to buy topscore would be? Is it a fixed price? Also- is it too early to start thinking about topscore when I am not taking the DAT until end of July??? Thanks so much for all the help;)

iistoogood4u

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Too early. WAy to early. Top scores gives you 3 tests. It says 18 tests, which leads u to think that its 18 full test. NOPE. Its 3 tests with 6 sections each. And on top of that, you have 6 months of time on it, so after 6 months ur Topscore doesnt work any more. I say, dont buy unless within 3 weeks of the test. But then again, im a vigorous studier.

About the Ads

RICEman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Too early. WAy to early. Top scores gives you 3 tests. It says 18 tests, which leads u to think that its 18 full test. NOPE. Its 3 tests with 6 sections each. And on top of that, you have 6 months of time on it, so after 6 months ur Topscore doesnt work any more. I say, dont buy unless within 3 weeks of the test. But then again, im a vigorous studier.

Is it to prepare you "MATERIAL wise" or for "strategy/test orientation" only?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.