Where oh where is UCSF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kat2000

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

What's going on? I have received secondaries from all of the medical schools marked on my AMCAS, except one. Who's missing? UCSF. (I've even heard from all of the rest of the UC's) It's been 8 weeks since I received the little card saying they got my primary app, but I haven't heard a peep. No secondary. No rejection. Nothing. I wrote an email to the Admissions Office this week (a no-no, I hear) to find out what's up. Again, no answer. Has anyone else been left in the dark like this? Of course I'd be sad if I received a rejection, but I'd honestly prefer that to this strange limbo I'm in right now.

Aaahhh well. I hope this hairy process is going well for all of you... We're almost there!

Cheers,
kat

"Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground." -Anonymous

Members don't see this ad.

Oh, they are so slow there. All the UCs, in fact. Hang in there, and don't give up hope! Maybe we'll see you here sometime.

Kat:

I have nothing insightful to add to this discussion, but we're in the same boat. Got the postcard at the end of August, and have heard nothing since. I did call them up awhile ago, though, and they told me that it can take them "several months" to mail out secondaries...