Where on your rank list did you match?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Where on your rank list did you match?

• First (yahoo!)

Votes: 39 72.2%
  • Second

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Third

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Fourth

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Fifth

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Sixth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seventh

• Eighth

• Nineth

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Tenth

• In the abyss

• Total voters

anonymous23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's start a poll to help people next year.

Members don't see this ad.

bananaface said:
Why not attach an actual poll? If you go to "edit post" in your original post, you can put one in! :)

I checked the box asking for a poll, but it did not let me start to create one until after I submitted the post. Besides, people won't be able to start answering for a few hours.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can vote now because I only ranked one program, and I matched. So there.

EUA said:
I can vote now because I only ranked one program, and I matched. So there.

Are you related to the PD? :D

Nah, seriously, congrats to you and everybody else... start packing!
:luck:

PathOne said:
Are you related to the PD? :D

Nah, seriously, congrats to you and everybody else... start packing!
:luck:

naw, I gambled. hope that luck carries me through in vegas this weekend.

AndyMilonakis said:
you here yet? :laugh:

Allow me to reiterate. Go to the Fontana bar at the Bellagio. Seven or eight o'clock is recommended.

Havarti666 said:
Allow me to reiterate. Go to the Fontana bar at the Bellagio. Seven or eight o'clock is recommended.

But PLEASE stay away from the water fountains!!!

Looks like SDNers did very well. Awesome how many got their #1.

cytoborg said:
Looks like SDNers did very well. Awesome how many got their #1.
There is direct correlation between being on SDN and getting your #1 ;) Keep this in mind as the 2006 cycle approaches!

I just wanted to say thanks and beeeeeeeg *hugs* to all of you regulars and irregulars alike for providing much entertainment and keeping me sane this last half a year. I look forward to seeing many of you at USCAP next February!

deschutes said:
There is direct correlation between being on SDN and getting your #1 ;) Keep this in mind as the 2006 cycle approaches!

Yay for me!!! :thumbup:

deschutes said:
I just wanted to say thanks and beeeeeeeg *hugs* to all of you regulars and irregulars alike for providing much entertainment and keeping me sane this last half a year. I look forward to seeing many of you at USCAP next February!

I will probably apply to Minnesota (love the Midwest :love: ) so maybe I will get to meet you next year even though I won't make it to USCAP!

I wanted to echo the above sentiments. I enjoyed chillin' with y'all on SDN, sharing notes and advice, spreading rumors, startin' controversy, spreading good cheer and fun, etc. It's been a wonderful ride, I must say and I'm very happy to see that we've done very well during this competitive year after going down such a long road.

I look forward to us being fellow colleagues in this wonderful field of pathology. It's gonna rock! As we continue onto our respective residency programs, let's definitely keep in touch and hopefully we will all be able to make it to USCAP-New Orleans!

Cheers everyone!
AndyM

Members don't see this ad :)
Me neither. I am told one has to wear sneakers. And that if you spent 5 minutes in each shop it would still take you 8 hours.

I am hoping that means there are shops with clothes that will fit me.

deschutes said:
Me neither. I am told one has to wear sneakers. And that if you spent 5 minutes in each shop it would still take you 8 hours.

I am hoping that means there are shops with clothes that will fit me.

I wear sneakers every day I can get away with it anyway. :)

It is extremely hard for me to find clothes that fit too (I am tall and fat). Maybe they will have a shoe store there that has size 12 ladies' shoes!!

It's an impressive mall. I've been there a bunch of times and there are a lot of unique stores that you won't find elsewhere. It gets really crowded on weekends though, beware!

Wow - around 9% of the path matches this year are listed in this poll. Not bad!

geddy said:
Wow - around 9% of the path matches this year are listed in this poll. Not bad!

I have a feeling some people are voting from past years experience, unfortunately.

beary said:
I will probably apply to Minnesota (love the Midwest :love: )

You're not choosing deschutes over me as a fellow resident, are you?!?!

bananaface said:
One must reap what they sew. But, may one also reap what they have not sewn?

I think it's "sow" and not "sew" but I am not sure. Regardless, I am not sure how this comment relates to the previous one! :p

no one can stop me now

bananaface said:
WhatevAh.

I think deschutes will understand it. :laugh:
At first I thought your use of the word "sew" was intentional. So I tried to interpret your reply in that context. I ended up tying myself in a knot.

After the detangling I understand the gist of the sowing... I think ;)

im losing creativity juice