Where should I apply? (Allopathic and osteopathic)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Peepdis

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
3.25cgpa 3.25sgpa 3.67 postbac gpa 27 mcat (8,9,10) 3.16 allopathic gpa (w/o retakes) 200 hrs ER volunteer 70 hrs combined shadowing do and md nyc resident, 6 other relevent extracuricullars @200 hrs a piece

Members don't see this ad.

State? List?

I'm applying to every DO school aside from pikeville and tcom and whichever md school id have a recommended shot at. Any other do schools I should avoid and which md schools should I apply to?

Members don't see this ad :)
I would just apply to the MD schools from your state. GPAs and MCAT are pretty low. You're competitive at DO schools though!

Reactions: 1 user
Try the newest MD schools except Va Tech, Hofstra and Central MI. Add NYMC, Albany, MCW and SLU. A 27 uis circling the drain for MD schools, be forewarned.

Be aware that some DO schools have regional biases. So consider removing MSUCOM, UNECOM, PacNW, OK-COM, and OH-COM.
AZCOM has a minimum of 29.

I can't recommend LUCOM.

I'm applying to every DO school aside from pikeville and tcom and whichever md school id have a recommended shot at. Any other do schools I should avoid and which md schools should I apply to?