Where should I apply--Current dental student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DSkoolDropout

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I registered for a new account, because i know that the people at my school check on sdn.

Ok, so i'm still in good academic standing. I go to one of those med school dental schools. I'm going to reapply somewhere else, medical school is just not for me, i want to be a dentist. I can't tell you how it feels to learn about something that has absolutely no relation to your career path (certain parts, not all of it, some is relevant)

Anyway, can someone list for me the schools i should apply to. Preferably the east coast, from south to north. I had a 3.7 in undergrad, and my scores on the dat were 21 and 22's

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. Get the ADA guide to dental schools.

2. Read the first sticky post.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=635046

thank you sir

question, what should i do about the transcript from my current dental school. I don't have any grades, i've just been reclassified into a different class

i was planning to just list the school, then not enter any transcript. Any opinions? Maybe this question is better on the dental student forum

thanks!