Where should I apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Supreme88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

3.17GPA with a 25 MCAT. My extra-curricular activities are solid with 400+ hours of community service and did a medical mission in Mexico for 3 months.

I have 2 science letters, 1 non-science, 1 volunteer(clinic), 1 DO letter of Rec and 1 Letter of Rec from my Pre-medical Advisor. I now have a list that i have compiled, just need a few pointers to whether or not i should add more considering my numbers.

List of Schools i am applying to:

A.T. Still University–School of Osteopathic Medicine in Arizona (ATSU-SOMA)
Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University

Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University

Des Moines University

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

NYCOM

Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine

Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine - New York
.Touro University - California.
.Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
.Touro University - Nevada.
.Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine.
.Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Western University of Health Sciences

College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine

LECOM-E
LECOM-B
UNECOM
KCOM,
KCUMB
NSUCOM.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How much money are you willing to spend? btw which undergrad did you attend? I know a friend went to one of the CSU's got a sweet deal with Western through his pre-med advisor guy

How much money are you willing to spend? btw which undergrad did you attend? I know a friend went to one of the CSU's got a sweet deal with Western through his pre-med advisor guy

Money is not a big deal. I attend a UC and thats pretty cool to hear that someone got hooked up, wish i could get the same treatment haha.

Touro-CA is Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine (TUCOM), Touro-NV is TUNCOM, Western is COMP. They are not separate programs.

There's no point in applying to PCOM, NYCOM, PCSOM, VCOM, WVSOM, or UNECOM. I would not apply to LECOM-B if PBL is not your thing. I would add KCOM, KCUMB, and NSUCOM.