Where the heck do I check my application status?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jasmine

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to figure out how to check my application's status...?

Confused. Help.

Members don't see this ad.

need details....which application? for which school? or are you talking about AMCAS?

AMCAS (i'm a little late in the process, I know).

Members don't see this ad :)
go tot he same place u logged in

if u click on "print application" for the printout, there should be a date on the Processing section...if a N/A is there instead, means they haven't touched it

A-ha! OK, got it. They've already sent some info to half the schools.

Thanks!

Don't be fooled by those transmission dates. Most of em are bogus. Not too many schools have received electronic transmission of AMCAS applications. All they've received are 1 page summaries that contain basic GPA, MCAT and contact info.

I think those dates mean only that the schools have your name, address and e-mail.
Plus, when I called to inquire why 5 of my schools didn't have dates, they said "don't worry about it, we've transmitted to them even though there's no date." Huh? But lo and behold I was contacted by those schools, in some cases before the schools with dates. Isn't this fun trying to figure out what the
**** is going on by the stange hieroglyphics on our AMCAS apps? I think we should all get anthropology credit!